“I never would have agreed to the formulation of the CIA back in 1947 if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.” — Harry S. Truman (1961)
What you do not know can hurt others or you, including rapes, torture, drugs, murders, assassinations, and other illegal operations. Did you know that the CIA was built with the Gehlen Organization at its very core? Who was Reinhard Gehlen? Were you taught this in school?
- What impact can shadow governments and covert ops have on you?
- Is the CIA really Constitutional?
- Should they have more power than our elected officials?
- If they are the real “government”, then are you really electing your government?
- Can you ever truly change your government?
Read the facts on the following government projects. The following are a few anti-Constitutional activities among many, many others that the CIA has conducted.
- CIA CORRUPTION (Nazi War Criminals)
- FURTHER CIA CORRUPTION
- TEN REASONS WHY THE LIBYAN SKIRMISH IS POSSIBLY A CIA CAMPAIGN
- LIST AND TIMELINE OF CIA ATROCITIES
- CIA ATROCITIES
- CIA ABUSES OF POWER INCLUDING CONTROVERSIES, DRUG SMUGGLING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, RAPE, AND MORE
- CHATTER: Project CHATTER was a United States Navy program beginning in the fall of 1947 focusing on the identification and testing of drugs in interrogations and the recruitment of agents.
- MKNAOMI: Focused on biological projects including biological warfare agents—specifically, to store materials that could either incapacitate or kill a test subject and to develop devices for the diffusion of such materials.
- MKDELTA: MKDELTA, and its associated program MKULTRA, were mind control and interrogation operations run by the Central Intelligence Agency.
- OPERATION DORMOUSE: The idea was that by exposing the MKULTRA program by essentially offering it to the press, any investigative attempts into the Project Artichoke would be diverted.
- PROJECT PANDORA: The Pandora project is one of the CIA Mind control programs that can “bombard” with EMR (electro magnetic radiation). The signal was composed of several frequencies. It was intended to produce blurred vision and loss of mental concentration. Investigation on the effects on the embassy personnel, however, showed that they developed blood composition anomalies and unusual chromosome counts. Some people even developed a leukemia-like blood disease. Another similar project of mind control was “Project PROSYMS”.
- MKULTRA: Project MKUltra, or MK-Ultra, was a covert, illegal human research program into behavioral modification run by the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) Office of Scientific Intelligence. MKUltra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate children’s individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture. The torture of children was used to recruit them at times, while other children were not recruited after use. Other similar operations were “Project Sleeping Beauty”, “Project Sun Streak”, “Project Star Gate”, “Project Grill Flame”, and “Project Gondola Wish”.
- GREY WOLVES: “According to investigative reporter Lucy Komisar, the 1981 attempt on John Paul II’s life, by Grey Wolves member Mehmet Ali Ağca, may have been related to Gladio. Ali Ağca would in this case have been manipulated by NATO’s clandestine structure”
- BLUEBIRD: In this summary of Bluebird, Dr. Ross describes unethical experiments of the CIA conducted by psychiatrists to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects. His research is based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. Dr. Ross is a past president of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation. Please help to spread the word.
- ARTICHOKE: Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods. The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals, among other methods, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.
- OPERATION CONDOR: The United States government sponsored and collaborated with DINA and with the other intelligence organizations forming the nucleus of Condor, despite the fact that the military dictatorships were killing and torturing tens of thousands of people. CIA documents show that the CIA had close contact with members of the Chilean secret police, DINA, and its chief Manuel Contreras.
- MY LAI MASSACRE: Vietnam War mass murder of unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States soldiers. Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people. Some of the women were gang-raped and bodies were later found to be mutilated and many women allegedly raped prior to the killings.
- MASSACRE AT HUE: A large number of people had taken sanctuary from the battle in a local church. Several hundred of these people were ordered out to undergo indoctrination in the “liberated area” and told afterwards they would be allowed to return home. After marching the group south 9 kilometers, 20 of the people were separated, tried in a kangaroo court, found guilty, executed and buried. The others were taken across the river and turned over to a local Communist unit in an exchange that even included written receipts.
- CASE OF KHALID: In 2007, the US Supreme Court refused to hear the case of Khalid el-Masri, who had accused the CIA of torture, including ‘forced anal penetration’, due to state secrets privilege.
- PHOENIX PROGRAM: Common methods of torture used at the interrogation centers included:“Rape, gang rape, rape using eels, snakes, or hard objects, and rape followed by murder; electric shock (‘the Bell Telephone Hour’) rendered by attaching wires to the genitals or other sensitive parts of the body, like the tongue; the ‘water treatment'; the ‘airplane’ in which the prisoner’s arms were tied behind the back, and the rope looped over a hook on the ceiling, suspending the prisoner in midair, after which he or she was beaten; beatings with rubber hoses and whips; the use of police dogs to maul prisoners.”Military intelligence officer K. Milton Osborne witnessed the following use of torture:“The use of the insertion of the 6-inch dowel into the canal of one of my detainee’s ears, and the tapping through the brain until dead. The starvation to death (in a cage), of a Vietnamese woman who was suspected of being part of the local political education cadre in one of the local villages … The use of electronic gear such as sealed telephones attached to … both the women’s vaginas and men’s testicles [to] shock them into submission.”
- OPERATION MIDNIGHT CLIMAX: “CIA Director Adm. Stansfield Turner testified that 44 colleges and universities, 15 research foundations and pharmaceutical companies, 12 hospitals and clinics, and three penal institutions across the country were used for MK-ULTRA research that included LSD, painkillers, and other drugs.”
- Write your local, state, and federal representatives and ask them to dissolve the CIA and bring our intelligence efforts back into the military segment of our government: Find Your Rep’s Contact Info
- Start your own media campaign by informing local reporters and journalists of the above issues. Inform your friends through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
- Get your church, civic organization, or group of friends to sign a pledge to come to a meeting. Invite your local and state representatives.
You can be a finger of justice and you can make a difference between whether good or evil will prevail upon this planet!