Keep in mind that Election 2012 was won by Obama due to a tiny voter difference in five states: Ohio, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. If these states’ electoral votes had gone to Romney, Romney would have won … and we’re talking only an average of about 100,000 votes in each of these states making the difference.
- Was Obama a CIA asset? Is the CIA globally known for throwing elections?
- Were “dirty tricks” used?
- Could computer hacking (like the bright minds at the CIA) change the vote?
- Were “dirty voting machine companies” used?
- Did the ES&S voting machine company use secretly installed “experimental” software?
- Were corrupt judges used?
- Were corrupt pollworkers used?
- Were there more votes than people?
- Presidential Election 2000 had alleged CIA involvement, resulting in CIA-friendly electronic voting
- Was there voting fraud in the top five key swing states? See Below.
- York: In Ohio, the GOP puzzles over missing white voters
- Claims increase of machines switching votes in Ohio, other battlegrounds
- Statistical anomalies in Ohio
- Is Voter Fraud Being Committed in Ohio?
- Ohio, Facing Vote-Rigging Lawsuit, Adds Voter-Purging Software
- More ballots turn up in Broward
- Voting made hard: Frustrated Floridians search for answers, call for investigation
- TRR: Florida Vote Twist: More Ballots Than Voters
- North Carolina Residents Select Romney But Vote Comes Up for Obama
- Was a “fountain of youth” recently discovered or is it voter fraud in North Carolina?
- Poll Watcher sees Romney ballots changed
- In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
STOOPING SO LOW: HOW DID WE GET HERE?
The fear of citizens over the election of Obama is similar to the fear this nation experienced over the election of a Catholic President back in 1960. A Catholic President, unlike a President of any other religion, would have meant that we had a President who answered secondly to the populace in the United States and who instead answered primarily to the government of Vatican City, a government known for its Inquisitions and destruction of basic liberties and human rights. We’re talking about our own government officials like Joe Biden whose allegiance is to Vatican City first (and like Paul Ryan). If the fear of having a Catholic President faded in America, I wonder if the fear of having a socialist President will also fade? Do Americans really know their history, government, and the reasons for their Bill of Rights? Do they know why their forefathers fled from the Old World controlled by Rome?
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ARTICLES!