“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men …” (Matthew 10:16-17a)
Would it be possible for the CIA to use Muslims to kill off Protestants and Jews and then blame the Muslims? Do they have a history of this? Wouldn’t that eliminate three of their mortal enemies if you know the CIA’s history (click each link throughout this article to learn more)?
“People hate thinking. They will do almost anything to avoid
it. I have made an international reputation for myself by
doing it once or twice a week.” – George Bernard Shaw
In this video, RadicalIslam.org‘s Ryan Mauro has spoken to Frank Gaffney about the terrorist training camps in America and specifically South Carolina.
Ryan Mauro is the chief editor and founder of WorldThreats.com, a national security and geopolitical analysis website. He is also the national security advisor for the Christian Action Network, is an associate editor for GlobalPolitician.com and a US editor at the World Security Network.
The Victory Institute reports:
“Law enforcement officials said Islamville has been on their radar for years and remains a source of concern, given its close proximity to the Catawba nuclear power plant and Charlotte’s banking hubs. But authorities have visited the site numerous times and found no evidence of weapons stockpiles or illegal activities, said State Law Enforcement Division Director Reggie Lloyd.”
Before this article, did you know of a place named “Holy Islamville, South Carolina”? Here’s their official site. Here’s their official Wikipedia entry. The history of these camps should let us know that Americans are in danger if our government officials are completely aware of these individuals operating in South Carolina, and are doing nothing. Then again, is it apathy or CIA strategy?
According to one website, this town was founded in 1982 by a group called Muslims of the Americas (MOA), led by the aforementioned Gilani. The Department of Homeland Security says it is linked to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani militant group also led by Glani. The State Department describes ul-Fuqra as “an Islamic sect that seeks to purify Islam through violence.” Or is it really all a CIA front group?
Perhaps you have a few questions. I know I do:
- Why isn’t the Department of Homeland Security doing anything about this?
- Is there a partnership between the CIA and the Muslims?
- Does the CIA have a history of doing radical, corrupt operations?
- Is this town one of their operations?
- Has the CIA been documented in assisting radical Muslim terrorists?
- Was Saddam Hussein a CIA asset?
- Was Osama bin Laden a CIA asset?
- What is really taking place in this country?
- Is the CIA in control of the United States now?
- Has the CIA been known to use two of its enemies against each other?
- If so, with their founding leadership, their casuistry and history, will they war against true Christian believers and Jews in the near future while pretending that radical Muslims did the work, meanwhile eliminating both?
- Do they really have that type of power?
- Will they be able to create more hate against the Muslims after such an event which will ensure that the Holy War can continue to be waged using American resources?
You may not know all the answers, but you should talk to your Senators and Representatives, because now you know.
Ask them what is taking place in Holy Islamville, SC.