After reading this story from McClatchy news, who else is amazed that this reporter didn’t even ask the question that is like a pink elephant standing in the middle of the room?
This reporter seems content with asking the question of whether military should be tried for committing suicide, but any true journalist would be asking the extremely obvious question in this story.
Why are the military committing suicide in unprecedented numbers?
- Are the soldiers really committing suicide or are they being “suicided”?
- Are soldiers killed by “friendly fire” being written off as “suicides”?
- Are soldiers being targeted who have certain beliefs in GOD or the Constitution?
- Are they being asked to sexually abuse other soldiers like at Abu Ghraib?
- Are some suffering the effects of the endless wars that our government continues?
- Are some suffering due to the drugs that are allowed in the military camps?
- Are they themselves being abused by their peers or abused by their superiors in this new military environment that allows unnatural lust to openly take place, thanks to Obama’s lift of DADT? Was that Obama’s plan all along?
- Are they being physically abused by sadistic superiors or attacked by their superiors due to their conservative beliefs?
- Why are groups like STAMP needed if all is well?
- Why are books being written on sexual abuse in the military if all is well?
- Why are perpetrators being promoted in the military if all is well?
- And if all is not well, then shouldn’t questions be focused on our leaders in government?
These are the real questions that should be asked before our military is completely demoralized.
- Talk to the military personnel you know and find out what is really taking place.
- Alert your local, state, and federal representatives and other authorities.
- Alert STAMP and other humanitarian efforts.