The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Knowing the above quote by Nietzsche, can you see a different perspective of the Iranian affair currently taking place, the 911 incident, the provocation between Israel and the surrounding Muslim nations, and many other political events?
Not everything is as it seems.
We especially see that most of this climate has been created by terrorists.
- Who are these secret terrorists?
- Was the CIA founded by Rome?
- Is the CIA known for creating revolutions?
- Have terrorists always been a threat to the U.S. or just since the start of the CIA?
- Why was the founder of the OSS / CIA given an award by the Vatican that only a hundred men in all of history have received, namely the Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St. Sylvester?
- Why were Nazi scientists brought to our country by the CIA?
- Was Protestant America enjoying a healthy economy until it became formerly Protestant?
- Did America stop Catholic Hitler’s attempt at world conquest and his 1000 year reign?
- Would Rome seek to conquer Protestant America through covert takeover? Did she?
- Why has America gone from Protestant to formerly Protestant in one generation?
- Why is America dominated by Catholics when JFK’s Catholicism was once a stigma?
- Did ecumenicism which erupted after Vatican II make the Vatican less dangerous?
- Why is the Pope suddenly praying in Arabic and to Allah for the first time in history?
- Has Rome recently become a lover of Protestants, Muslims, and Jews since Vatican II?
- Why were both U.S. Vice Presidential candidates Catholics this past year?
- Why is the once-Protestant U.S. Supreme Court now a Catholic majority (6 of 9)?
- Why are so many in Congress now Jesuit graduates?
- Why do Catholics now fill the top-ranking offices for most Presidents since JFK?
- Why was the silver removed from all U.S. coins after the reign of JFK?
- Why were Reagan’s parents buried in a Catholic Cemetery?
- Why did the Vatican win their first U.S. embassy under Reagan?
- Why were the Pope and Reagan such close allies?
- Was Ronald Reagan really a great Protestant believer or a really good actor?
- Why does George H.W. Bush and his son both seem so connected to the Pope?
- Why do Bush, Sr. and son both have connections to the CIA (as do Clinton and Obama)?
- Why is Bill Clinton a Georgetown Jesuit graduate?
- Why was Obama’s only real jobs that of a community organizer for eight parishes of the Catholic Church and that of working for a CIA front company, Business International?
If anyone has mastered this art, it is the Roman Empire, currently embodied in the government of the Pontifex and the Curia, and presently ruling under the auspices of Vatican City in Rome, Italy.
The adherents of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism for most of the past two millenia have suffered at the hands of the Roman Empire and her religious alias, the Roman Catholic Empire. The Inquisitions are a testament to the fact that their “religious alias”, the Roman Catholic Empire, was no different in its attitude toward Jews, Muslims, and true Christians.
The Crusades bear witness to the fact that Islam has been a formidable enemy to Rome with almost twenty-five conflicts during the time of the Crusades alone, most of them massive wars. The Muslims almost overwhelmed the entire continent of Europe.
The expulsion of Jews from 250 A.D. to 1948 A.D. (seventy-nine times) by Rome is just one example of Rome’s hatred for the Jews. Most of the warfare has been one-sided with Israel on the receiving end of the conflict, starting with A.D. 70 when the Romans invaded Israel, destroyed their house of worship and scattered the Jews to the four corners of the earth.
Christians of the non-Roman, non-Baal variety (aka the true followers of Jesus Christ), have also been on the receiving end of both the Roman Empire and the Roman Catholic Empire and in vast numbers during the Inquisitions. The very reason for the New World being colonized by fleeing Huguenots, Quakers, Mennonites, Brethren, Baptists, Pilgrims, Puritans, and other Protestants was because Rome’s constant and cruel persecutions of them in the Old World. Rome was so feared that even Test Laws were enacted by England as well to ensure Roman Catholics weren’t allowed to serve in any government office. The American colonies had similar tests in their states. These test laws were interrupted by a new federal government created by a federal Constitution and led by Freemasons and Catholic Charles Carroll (whose cousin John Carroll founded Georgetown University, the oldest Catholic Jesuit university in the United States). The Roman Catholic Empire placed distance between themselves and the Freemasons, but it is very apparent as to why they would do so, since almost every intelligence effort of the Jesuits against the republic of the United States involved both Freemasons and Catholics working together (such as the assassination of Abraham Lincoln).
Jews, true Christians, and Muslims have historically all been the enemies of Rome and have all been on the receiving end of Rome’s brutal and aggressive conquests. Only in recent years, as Muslim, Christian, and Jewish populations finally pose a real threat to Rome, have we seen the sudden phenomena known as “ecumenicism”. Only recently have we also seen “international terrorists” who pop out of nowhere and create divisions between Jews and Muslims, as well as between Americans and Muslims. America is one of the world’s largest residence for Protestants.
Is Rome a brilliant master of the philosophy of Nietzsche or is Rome really just out for world peace?
We must assess and analyze the past two thousand years of history to make intelligent decisions. The first step is to know your history and know your enemy.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ARTICLES!