The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Knowing the above quote by Nietzsche, can you see a different perspective of the Iranian affair currently taking place, the 911 incident, the provocation between Israel and the surrounding Muslim nations, and many other political events?
Not everything is as it seems.
We especially see that most of this climate has been created by terrorists.
- Who are these secret terrorists?
- Was the CIA founded by Rome?
- Is the CIA known for creating revolutions?
- Have terrorists always been a threat to the U.S. or just since the start of the CIA?
- Why was the founder of the OSS / CIA given an award by the Vatican that only a hundred men in all of history have received, namely the Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St. Sylvester?
- Why were Nazi scientists brought…
View original post 833 more words