Remember the old “funny papers” or comic strips that came out in the Sunday morning’s newspaper? They used to have a section where you were asked to look at two photos and compare them to see if you could spot the differences between the two. Well, I’ve got a similar project for you. It’s a bit of tongue in cheek humor for your day.
- Compare the space between the eyes of Obama and Osama.
- Compare the lips.
- Compare the wrinkles going from the sides of the nose to around the mouth.
- Compare the eyebrow thickness and location.
- Compare the type of hair.
- Compare the shape of the face.
- Compare the flare of the nostrils (in spite of the angle difference).
- Compare the size of the forehead.
- Compare the little bags of flesh under the eyes.
- Do they look like they could have had the same father and mother?
- Do they…
View original post 252 more words