Almost two years ago, many of the events predicted in the video at this link, including the conflicts between the USA, Russia, and other nations right now, were predicted and explained back then with factual information on the detailed preparations that were taking place as nuclear war between the countries was already being anticipated.
I somewhat doubt a nuclear war, but is that just my own human desire to live in denial? I highly doubt a worldwide nuclear war; in fact, I really don’t think that will happen. How about the nuking of just the United States though? After reviewing the video at the above link, I must admit it made me wonder. Are the recent Russian efforts just happenstance or are they part of a much, much more sinister global plan? Watch the video at this link which features General Wesley Clark.
General Clark describes the plans by the U.S. government, to which he was privy, to conquer the Middle East. And if that’s not enough, later in this article, you will hear a former member of Ronald Reagan’s administration state that the new goal is to conquer the world.
Be sure to watch the videos linked in this article and click on each hyperlink in this article for sources and further detail. What does Scripture say about the possibilities of nuclear war in America? Anything at all? No.
In fact, America isn’t even mentioned unless you consider her to be the other “iron foot” of the final Roman empire of the Beast. What is the other “iron foot”? We’ll cover that later.
Many Christians await the rapture, but what they do not always realize is that though the rapture for which they wait is imminent, it may not mean that they won’t see many of the prophetic events of Daniel taking place first. For example, read what the Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Thessalonica, Greece back in the first century:
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” – 2 Thessalonians 2:3
In fact, Christians may suffer a great deal before the rapture occurs. Meanwhile, world events are shaping up in such a way as to display a pattern that looks very much like the following prophecy from Daniel chapter 11 in the Bible regarding the final end of time when the false messiah begins to conquer the world.
Notice that the Middle East, the North, the South, and the East are targets. Also, notice that the West is not mentioned. That’s because the last two verses of Daniel 9 state that the coming false messiah will be of the Roman people (i.e. the West).
- Could America be a tool in the plan of the old Roman order?
- Is America just for attempting to conquer the Middle East?
- Is there really some clear and present danger from the Middle East?
- Is America just empire-building?
- Are they empire-building for themselves or for another entity like the European Union and NATO?
Let’s deal with an important first question and then perhaps we can answer some of these other questions as we go. Are there just and prudent reasons to go to war? Yes, and they are described in the article at this link.
However, conquering the world doesn’t seem to be listed as a ‘just’ reason. The text in bold font is the actual words found in Daniel 11 verses forty-one through forty-five and refer to the coming global False Messiah, while the other non-bold font is simply commentary). First, let’s read Daniel chapter 11, verses 41 – 45.
“Verse 41 – He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. [Edom, Moab, and Ammon are the three ancient names for the countries that now constitute modern-day Jordan, an ally of the West].
Verse 42 – He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape [remember the “Arab Spring” and “Muslim Brotherhood” that was purportedly the work of the CIA as seen in the article at this link and many other articles like it].
Verse – 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. [has anyone heard of the 2011 assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and the scandals in Benghazi?]“at his steps” in the Hebrew is the word “steps” or “goings” and the same Hebrew word is used in another passage to indicated planned out steps” which may indicate the Beast was either involved in overthrowing or in the planning stages of warring against Libya and Ethiopia which reminds me of this link and this link and this link and this link and this link and this link].
Verse 44 – But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
As shown above, there are more than six countries serving as main “actors” within these events of Daniel 11 shown above:
- Jordan – ally of the West; prophesied by Daniel to be free of the False Messiah’s conquests
- Egypt and “many countries” of the “glorious land” – overcome by the False Messiah’s strategic imperialism at the beginning of his campaign; “glorious land” seems to denote the Middle East
- Libya and Ethiopia (Ethiopia in the Hebrew is translated as “Cush” and probably includes Sudan) – at the steps of the False Messiah’s strategic imperialistic efforts; implication of Daniel 11 appears to imply that the False Messiah is in the process of taking them over when suddenly tidings are heard from the north and east
- East and North (most likely Russia and China) – these will “trouble” the Beast who will go forth with fury and destroy many
- “Many” – the Beast will “utterly make away many” in which “many” is the Hebrew word “rab” meaning “many” or a great “multitude” and this appears to be a reaction (i.e. “therefore” in verse 44) to the east and north causing concerns; the implication is the False Messiah will destroy many nations but it could also be many multitudes of people, although earlier in verse 41 “many countries” are mentioned so I believe both apply here
- Beast and False Messiah (this Beast kingdom is clearly denoted in Daniel as being the Roman Empire while the False Messiah is as yet unknown; however, II Thessalonians 2 states that he will be revealed before the Day of the LORD takes place) – the best rendition of this passage in Daniel 11 at the present time appears to be that of the Beast beginning a campaign in the Middle East by overcoming many countries including Egypt, then starting a campaign against Libya and the Sudan/Ethiopian region, but then after hearing of tidings regarding Russia and China, he tears into them and overcomes them as well as many other countries and / or people; in the end, he makes his throne in the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; in the end, Jesus Christ will make an end of him upon His Second Return and every eye will see Jesus as He rides down with His saints upon the earth in victory; one question is where will the “palace” of this False Messiah be – is it Jerusalem or elsewhere?
They have subdued Egypt and many other countries in the Middle East including Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, and have destabilized Pakistan, Syria and Iran.
America’s CIA is also involved in other Middle Eastern countries such as Sudan and Ethiopia. Now America is involved with Russia. When you see the following commentary by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, you will see an amazing parallel between America and the Beast described above in Daniel 11 if you haven’t already. Can we be sure that America and her CIA are involved in the Ukraine? Take a look at the videos at this link and this link and this link and this link and this link.
- Convinced yet? Can the mainstream media be trusted?
- Do they just all report the same thing to such an extent that they could really be replaced by robots as some are suggesting such as the professor at this link?
- Are they really all sputtering out the same gibberish that they are fed by the Associated Press conglomerate as suggested at the video at this link?
- And who is supplying the information for the AP Network News organization or Reuters or others like them?
Is the conservative Protestant gentleman correct who told me not to believe most of what I hear in the media, even though he worked for the Vatican-created American shadow government known as the CIA? Is the mainstream media really a gaggle of liars? Who is really pulling the strings and using the American people as a means to their end of world domination?
The Russian and Chinese Factor
This video reveals much of the economic scheme and many other things that I have already pointed out on my site in the past regarding the connections between the money and the current imperialistic conquest.
In fact, it also details the deceptive techniques used by Reagan and the CIA Bush family to ensure Russia would collapse financially and to ensure that Middle Eastern countries couldn’t prevent the Old World Order‘s agenda of creating one economy via the CIA, created by Knight of Malta Bill Donovan who the Vatican rewarded with the Grand Knight of St. Sylvester honor, an award that only about a hundred men in history have received directly from the Pope.
Furthermore, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under Ronald Reagan and who served as a former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, also has authored a book detailing many of the things that I have also shared previously . His book is titled “How America Was Lost: From 9/11 to the Police/Warfare State“.
It is important that you watch his commentary in the video at this link as this very high-ranking American government icon describes America’s goal of taking over the world which he implies will be accomplished by first tackling the Russian bear and thereafter finishing off China to complete the American quest for world domination.
Why is the Old World Order using America as their war machine? Don’t they already have most of the economic, media, and government powers around the world in their pocket as shown ever so slightly in the article at this link?
The question I ask when viewing the seeming fulfillment by America of Daniel 11 is will America attack Russia next? If so, how does this work together with the prophetic Scriptures that some use regarding Russia found in Ezekiel 38 and 39?
In other words, In these passages in Ezekiel, most theologians believe that Russia is the northern country of Magog that will attack Israel. So how can Russia attack Israel if Russia has already been subdued by the Roman war machine? Great question!
Let me see if I can give you my thoughts based upon these prophetic Scriptures and upon events that are taking place around the world at this time.
My commentary is not meant to be an addition to Scripture or a prophetic prediction, but only an analysis. Also, as you read the following analysis, let me juxtapose another theory that is circulating around. Some believe that Russia is amassing an army near Ukraine, not as an effort to strike the Ukraine, but as a way to deceptively imply they are going to hit Ukraine.
The theory, which is implied in the video at this link, suggests that Russia’s real target is Europe. I highly doubt Russia would make such a move, but what if they really are feigning a move against Ukraine with another country really in mind as their target? Or perhaps they plan to take over Ukraine to allow them the naval advantages that the Ukraine geography offers in order to launch an attack on another more energy-rich country than Ukraine.
If so, who might that target be? Ezekiel 38 (shown at this link) and Ezekiel 39 (shown at this link) tell us that Prince Gog, whose land is purportedly Magog, is going to attack Israel. Most Biblical scholars have agreed for many, many years that this is Russia and they believe some of her former Soviet states will be involved as well. In fact, the possibility of former Soviet states being involved is fairly certain, since the other nations mentioned in chapter 38 as allies of Magog include Gomer, Togarmah, Meshech and Tubal who are said today to be the modern countries of Turkey, the Ukrainian region, Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. Other allies mentioned in this chapter are Dedan, Sheba, Tarshish, Persia, Ethiopia, and Phut who are said to be the modern countries of Iran, Ethiopia/Sudan, Libya, Bahrain, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates. Have you heard of all of these nations [in bold font above] in the news lately?
If the modern day names for the nations in Ezekiel 38 are completely accurate as translated by modern scholars, then that would mean Russia, along with Turkey, the Ukrainian region, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Ethiopia/Sudan, Libya, Bahrain, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates will attack Israel. What would be their motivation?
How about the United States of America breathing down their throat, and Russia and the Muslim countries’ need for the energy and resources to survive in this environment that Israel has recently discovered offshore?
Is that not a grand motivation? Israel has discovered gas fields offshore of Tamar and Leviathan that are worth an epic fortune as seen in this link and this link, and oil is increasingly becoming the new currency and the reason and rationale for peace and war as seen at this link and at this link.
Even a native Israeli and a captain of an IDF (Israeli Defense Force) reserve unit, as shown in this video, believes that Israel’s newly discovered oil may result in Russia attacking Israel. He also points out that the reason China hasn’t attacked America is because America owes them money, and China needs to get their investment return out of America first.
However, is this just an Old World Order strategy to keep China from attacking? Is that the reason for the 2008 and subsequent Chinese bailout of America? In Ezekiel 38 and 39, we’re told that Russia and her allies will be terminated in such a devastating manner, when they go to attack Israel, that it will take seven years to clean-up the bodies.
Does this not tell you what might happen to Russia and her allies? And will the death of much of Russia’s forces and her allies’ forces be a relief to the Beast or False Messiah as the Roman’s quest for world domination moves forward with one less obstacle?
Another interesting insight is the article at this link, where Anatoly Kontsevoi, head of the Ryazan Paratroopers College, in an interview with RIA stated:
“The Airborne Paratrooper Calvary helps troopers handle tasks in such conditions where the usual military equipment is powerless. You would think: At the turn of the 21st century? But, no matter which way you turn it, not a single vehicle can get through high in the mountains or in desert places. Not one!”.
Kontsevo further stated “it is very difficult to use heavy equipment when carrying out military activities in mountainous or forested areas. Thus, the use of horses is necessary for speed and mobility.”
Where does the Bible say that the attack against Israel by Magog will be staged?
“”After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them.” – Ezekiel 38:8
The answer for the staging area is “the mountains of Israel”. Also in light of modern Israel’s world-renowned military technology, note what Scripture says that Russia will use to stealthily cross the border of modern Israel.
“”You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army;” – Ezekiel 38:15
I realize some think that Ezekiel saw modern tanks and called them horses, but Scripture seems to be very specific here in verse 15 that Russia will come, all of them riding horses. So if Russia is wiped out by GOD, then doesn’t that only leave China to fight against the Beast?
Also, doesn’t China need America to remain intact in order to receive investment returns? With one New World Order established and possibly in the manner mentioned above, would it not be easy for America to be used by the Roman Empire or the Old World Order as a scapegoat in order to paint Rome as a savior of the world (especially if a fascist President or a Muslim-like President was heading America)?
Or perhaps Europe and America will unite? If so, will the President of Europe or the President of America serve as the global New World King of Kings? Did you know the Bible describes the Roman empire as being “legs of iron” and “feet part of iron and part of clay”? In this description, do we not see a united empire made of two entities? And did not the “legs of iron” represent the old Roman empire, and the “feet part of iron and part of clay” represent the final consolidated kingdom of the False Messiah?
“His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.” – Daniel 2:33
- Is not the final Beast’s kingdom united in this passage, but still represented as two “feet”-like entities?
- And couldn’t this prophetic picture of ‘iron mixed with clay’ be representative of the mixed cultures and nationalities found in these two major powers of united states known as the EU and the USA?
- Could then the final Roman empire of the False Messiah be America and Europe?
- Or is it just one or the other?
- Or could it really be that America will be nuked by Russia and will not even be a part of the end times as implied in articles like this one and this one and this article as well?
- Are there truly 30 nukes in suitcases being carried around the United States by the Russians?
- I doubt it, but can we be sure after recent reports?
While I do not think that anyone can have perfect insight into all of these details, I feel very confident regarding the fact that the final empire is Roman, because of the very clear insinuation that Daniel the prophet makes in chapter nine of his book where he describes the coming False Messiah as being of the people who destroyed the Jewish temple or sanctuary? Who did this? The Romans in A.D. 70. This is history and it is not something for speculation. Facts are facts. Daniel 9 has spoken. History has spoken.
What do we see in Daniel 11 as the actions of the final Beast? Is it not attacking the East, the North, the Middle East, and even the South countries such as Egypt and Sudan/Ethiopia? Why doesn’t it mention the West?
Is it possible that some fundamentalist and evangelical Christians who despise the Beast of Revelation may be inadvertently assisting the Beast as they perform their duties in the military as things continue to escalate in the Middle East? Isn’t it important for people to know why they’re fighting wars?
Shouldn’t they be sure that the wars are “just wars” as described in the link mentioned at the beginning of the article? I am certain there’s a reason that he has addressed this issue in light of recent events.
As you can see from the above explanations of several passages of Scripture, ancient history, and current events, how fast could all of this take place?
To all of the above scenarios, add the following prophecies at the end of this article that are coming true as well, and you have an amazing case for the final countdown being in progress at this moment.
- Wasn’t Putin an intelligence asset of the KGB?
- Is Obama really a CIA asset as described in the article at this link?
- Were the Jesuits really the creator of both the KGB and the CIA intelligence organizations which served as shadow governments to control the actual government of the United States and Russia?
- Isn’t Pope Francis the first Jesuit pope ever?
- Haven’t even mainstream prophecy preachers and evangelical leaders started to warn us about the infiltrating, deceptive, dangerous Jesuits as seen in the article at this link?
- Haven’t we all seen enough of intelligence operations in history and in movies to know how clever and deceitful these type of individuals can be?
- Is Vatican City, as a political entity and a religious entity, capable of producing a False Messiah and a False Prophet who win over the hearts of mankind?
- Will they blame the Americans for all the takeovers and restore a false “peace” to the earth?
- Or will it be a European President who stands tall as the False Messiah and who appears to draw the world away from near economic and military apocalypse?
- Will the Vatican be the harlot lady who rides the back of the Roman empire like many scholars believe?
- Or will she fade off the scene as some are attempting to imply through articles like the one at this link? Or is that article just smoke and mirrors?
- Or perhaps there’s another Roman emperor waiting in the wings, such as British royalty, who may become the False Messiah?
We can know that the False Messiah and his kingdom are Roman from reading Daniel chapter 9, and other chapters in that Book as seen in the detailed article at this link, but we are not totally certain as to what might happen next; however, let me suggest that if Russia does decide to feign a move against Ukraine, and instead strikes Israel, then Ezekiel 38 and 39 state that Russia will be wiped out by GOD leaving only a handful of their army left.
If that’s true, and Rome has no worries from China who owes them money, then imagine a one world leader signing a covenant agreement with many (which probably includes Israel as well). Wouldn’t a peace agreement with many nations by a one world leader make sense at that point to form one world system? If so, that could be the very start of the last seven years before the Reign of Jesus Christ on earth. During those seven years, the most unthinkable horrors will rage on this planet in far worse detail than one’s imagination could ever comprehend.
“And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week [i.e. the Hebrew word for “week” can also mean “seven years” and in the context of this chapter, a seven year period is what this chapter in Daniel implies is “a week” due to other prophecies already fulfilled], and for half of the week [i.e. three and a half years in Hebrew language in this context], he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.” – Daniel 9:27
To learn all the details surrounding this final seven years of the false Messiah, and all the details before and after it, be sure to read the article at this link. Could Russia and her Arab allies possible attack against Israel bring about the destruction of the Dome of the Rock, and pave the way for the Third Temple of Israel to be built? Of a few things we can be sure:
- Israel is in the Land.
- Israel has Jerusalem (except for control of the Temple Mount as mentioned here).
- The Messiah is expected to appear after Israel takes control of Israel and Jerusalem.
- We are definitely seeing a pattern in world events that completely mimics the end time events found in Daniel 11 and they are beginning to look like the start of the events in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
- The signs that Jesus left to us regarding what would precede His return are taking place.
One decision by Putin to ally with his neighbors against Israel, and the world could escalate very, very quickly to the end. Is this why there was such a worldwide Satanic and sexual revolution around the world in the 1950s and 1960s once Israel became a nation? After all, if you read the articles at this link and this link, you’ll immediately realize the vast number of Scriptures that were fulfilled by that one event in 1948 when Israel became a nation and how many aspects of that event were fulfilled in amazing detail.
Is that why all the “Beast Tech” capabilities have arrived so swiftly upon the world scene in the past few decades, so that the technology for Revelation is available? Is that why America descended so swiftly from being an almost Amish-like nation a generation ago to being a sexually deviant and witchcraft-loving nation today?
Does Satan know that his time is shortening to an end as he saw Israel come into the land in 1948? From all the signs above, and all those in the articles below, I’ll let you determine your own conclusions. However, be sure you’re ready for what might happen next.
You only have one soul, one life, and one opportunity to gain salvation … and its at the present hour. Don’t neglect the great salvation offered by the Creator in His Book the Bible as described in the most important article at this link. Also, keep in mind that prophetic fulfillment is one of the many great proofs that GOD exists and that the Bible is His Words to mankind.
For example, look at the accuracy in the fulfilled prophecies of “TEMPLE MOUNT: Final Countdown” in the following list of prophecy-related articles that describes precisely fulfilled prophecies in our lifetime. The proof is there for those who truly care to research. To date, not one of the Bible’s prophecies have failed, and every single one has been fulfilled to the exact detail. That’s quite a track record.
Many other prophetic signs and predictions have been fulfilled setting up the world for the final masterplay that I suspect may be around the corner as seen in the articles below. Will America be nuked or will she become the other iron foot of the Beast? Will Ezekiel 38 be fulfilled as a part of the conflict that we’re seeing begin to rapidly emerge on the world scene? These are the types of questions that must be asked when all of the following Scriptures were fulfilled in the past seventy years alone.
- Ezekiel 11:14-20
- Ezekiel 20:30-40
- Ezekiel 22:15-16
- Ezekiel 28:25-35
- Ezekiel 34:4-30
- Ezekiel 36:19-24
- Ezekiel 36:30-38
- Ezekiel 37:12-28
- Ezekiel 39:27-28
- Joel 2:16-21
- Hosea 6:1-3
- Jeremiah 23:7-9
- Jeremiah 30:1-11
- Jeremiah 32:37-41
- Amos 9:14-15
- Ezekiel 47
- Chapters in Zechariah
- And numerous New Testament prophecies
Has any other time period in the past two thousand years seen even one percent of this amount of prophetic Scripture fulfilled? Doesn’t that tell you something about the time period in which you are privileged to live? You are witnessing one of the most incredibly prophetically active periods in all of world history. TEN PROPHECY ARTICLES showing how close we truly are:
- TEMPLE MOUNT: Final countdown?
- DISASTERS: Escalating globally
- MESSIAH MARK: The technology is ready
- MODERN ISRAEL: Scriptural prediction proven true
- JESUS: Coming again soon?
- JEWS: Alone in a corner?
- TRIBULATION: Coming soon
- DANIEL 11: An important prophetic chapter
- ENDGAME: Prophetic “Day of the LORD” coming soon?
- BIBLICAL MODEL: Sudden Judgment, then Redemption