PERSPECTIVE: The fine line between paranoia and naivety
Original photo located here: http://www.lifencanvas.com/2012/07/oh-mr-mosquito.html
- Light is faster than sound. Is this why some people appear bright until they speak?
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Evening news begins with ‘Good evening’, and then tells you why it isn’t.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
- Did you know that dolphins are so smart, they can train people to throw them fish?
- A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
- Change is inevitable, except from a voting or a vending machine.
- A boy asked his parents, “How much does marriage cost?”. The parents replied in unison, “We don’t know, We’re still paying.”
- War does not determine who is right, but only who is left.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- Good people are bad people that never get caught.
- Behind a successful man is his woman, and his fall is usually from another woman.
- We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
- 90% of what I worry about never happens, but that doesn’t prove worrying works.
- If tempted to fight fire with fire, remember the Fire Department usually uses water.
- If you shoot first and call what you hit the target that is called Relativism, not Truth.
- A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.
- If winning isn’t important, why keep score?